WB2X9154 Oven Igniter for GE
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Oven igniters use electric current to open the valve, releasing the gas that ignites the burner on the range. In cases where a burner is not working, a new igniter can alleviate these issues and allow your range to ignite again.
- At Snap Supply, we are proud to offer the quality appliance replacement parts you need for all of your home repair projects. Our range igniter is made from premium materials and compatible with Hotpoint, RCA, and other brands.
Cross Reference Information
1990, 300259, 319887, 4342528, 327617, 330689, 337263, 4336387, 4338008, AH243425, EA243425, PS243425, WB00X6640, WB02X9154, WB13K0001, WB13K0003, WB13K0004, WB13K01, WB13K04, WB13K1, WB13K10027, WB13K3, WB13K4, B004H3XQPM, B004H3XQPM
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB2X9154
Installation Instructions – Replacement Range Igniter for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products WB2X9154
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Unplug your oven.
- Turn off the gas line to your oven.
- Remove your oven door by opening it slightly then lifting it up off its hinges.
- Pull the oven racks out of the oven.
- Complete steps 1-4 of To Begin.
- Remove the oven bottom by unscrewing the 2 screws in the back of the oven, and pulling out from under the lip in the front, then removing.
- Remove oven drawer, draw out, lift up, and pull away.
- Behind where the drawer was is the gas valve. Note the 2 wire leads to the left of the exhaust, and the channel of wiring to the right of the gas valve.
- Disconnect the wire leading to the back left of the gas valve.
- On the channel of wiring to the right of the valve, there should be one leading up towards the burner instead of down, take that wire and pull to expose the heading connection, disconnect it from its heading.
- Using the nut driver, remove the 2 bolts holding the burner in place.
- Using the nut driver, unscrew the bolts holding the burner element in place from the front of the oven.
- Once unscrewed, remove the burner unit from the oven.
- Using the nut driver, unscrew the igniter from the burner element.
- With the new igniter element, cut the lead wires leaving 2 to 4 inches of space between the cut and any port or connection.
- With the wire still attached to the igniter, strip the wire to remove a section of sheathing from the wire line.
- Splice the wires together using a connection cap, once the wires are spliced, reattach the igniter and burner assembly back together using bolts.
- Replace the burner element in the oven, putting it back in correct placement and threading the wire leads through to the gas valve.
- Connect the appropriate leads to the connections, screw burner back into place by gas valve
- Put drawer back into oven, tilt as necessary to get it back into place.
- Lower oven bottom back into position in the oven, screw the plate back into place.
- Complete steps 1-4 of To Begin.
- Unscrew 2 bolts attaching igniter to burner.
- Unscrew the bolt holding the igniter to the back of the oven interior.
- On the back of the oven, unscrew the cover holding the igniter plug.
- Disconnect the igniter plug and push the wire leads through to the interior of the oven.
- On the old igniter, cut the plug off of the igniter, leaving one wire about half an inch longer than the other.
- On the cut plug ends and the wire ends of the new igniter, strip the wires and splice the wires together with caps.
- Thread the wire connection through the back of the oven, screwing in the small plate back into the oven interior where the wire leads are.
- Attach the igniter to the burner with 2 bolts.
- Connect the plug and make sure the insulation is as undisturbed as possible.
- Replace cover and screw back in screws to cover hole and igniter plug.
- Put oven grates back into position in the oven interior.
- Place oven door back into position by sliding it down onto the hinges.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.