DC31-00054A Drain Pump for Samsung
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
This part is responsible for pumping the excess water from your washer during operation. If you've got left over water in your washer after a wash cycle, take a look at the cross reference information and model number compatibility to see if this part is a match for your washer!
- Cross Reference Information
1534541, DC31-00016A, PS4204638, B008KFDVUI.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Samsung
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC31-00054A
Installation Instructions – Washer Drain Pump for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products DC31-00054A
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Turn off your washer.
- Turn off the water lines leading into your washer.
- Remove the main panel by taking out the 4 retaining screws around the corners of the panel.
- Lift up and pull out the panel to remove.
- Facing the back of the tub, move the washer drum by pushing it towards the front left side as you face the back.
- Use a piece of wood or something similar to brace the drum out of the way allowing for access to the motor and hose assembly.
- Place a towel down on the inside of the washer to prevent water damage.
- Using pliers, unclamp hoses from the motor assembly, there will be water in these lines, so be ready with the towel.
- With hoses removed, remove screws holding motor assembly in place.
- Pull gray rubber tab off of motor assembly, then disconnect wire assembly by first removing the wire harness on the bottom of the motor by using pliers to remove the assembly rod holding the wire into place.
- Once the rod is removed, pull the wires out of the harness.
- Pull the cover off of the motor assembly by releasing the tension tab.
- Disconnect the wires noting what color went to what port.
- With the assembly fully disconnected, unscrew the mounting bracket with the 2 rubber feet from the assembly.
- Pull out the mounting bracket, then disconnect the pump from the motor by unscrewing the 2 screws holding them together.
- Swap out the old motor for your new motor, then line the pump and motor up and put the assembly back together screwing in the same places you took screws out before.
- Reattach the mounting bracket, guiding it into place and reattaching screws.
- Reconnect the motor to the washer, reattach the wire connections and reset the wires into the retaining latch.
- Reconnect the rubber foot to the motor assembly, then begin reattaching the motor assembly to the base of the washer, screwing in the 2 bolts from the corners of the assembly.
- Reattach the hoses, making sure the tabs are lined up and in place correctly before using pliers to attach the clamps to the hoses and motor assembly.
- Remove the brace holding the washer tub in place, the reconnect the back panel and screw it back into place.
- Turn your water line back on.
- Plug your washer back in.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.