8182119 Door Boot for Whirlpool
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Cross Reference Information
8182119, WP8182119, PS11744957, W10003800, WP8182119VP, B01M5AII73, B0156NAK3C, B019IYZ18E, B01BCB60WW, B0053F91I4, B008DJLC7U
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 8182119
- Torch 20 driver
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off water supply.
- Remove the screws securing the top panel, pull the panel and lift off, set aside.
- Next, remove the soap drawer by pressing in the release tab and pull.
- Remove the two screws holding the console, open washer door, release the three locking tabs located at the top of the console, with a putty knife release the last locking tab located on the right side of the console. Swing console over the machine.
- With a torch 20 driver remove the screws securing the access panel (located at near the bottom). Remove the access panel.
- Remove the screws securing the front panel, remove the spring clamp that is located at 6 o’clock underneath the seal with a small flat head screwdriver. See images below
- Pull the spring clamp out as shown below
- Take the door boot and push it inside the washer; the soap dispenser tube is located near the door, when you get to this point, pull the door boot back until it removes from the tube.
- Close door, and with a torch driver remove the screws that hold the front panel on. Open door, hold the door with one hand and with the other hand hold the front panel, lift the panel and set aside.
- Remove the door switch, lift and swing back.
- Once you have access to the clamp, loosen the screw of the clamp and remove the clamp.
- Remove the old bellow tub seal. Make sure to clean the area.
- The new tub has a tab that goes in at 12 o’clock. Push tub in place.
- Next, replace the clamp and secure it with the screw. To make sure the bellow tub is fitted securely, grab on it and pull it, once it is then place the lid switch back.
- Place the soap dispenser into the hole on the upper left hand of the tub seal.
- Replace the front panel the same way it was taken out. Place the screws to secure the front panel. Open door to grab the lid switch through behind of the front panel and align it in its position. Secure with screws.
- Place the front of the bellow seal around the whole door. Place clamp back on, once it starts getting hard to clamp on, use locking pliers to finish placing.
- Place front access panel back on and secure it with screws.
- Place console in by first snapping in the locking tab on the right side and then snap the three upper tabs. Place the two screws in the soap dispenser and place soap drawer. Replace the top panel. Replace the screws.
- Turn on water supply and plug in appliance and installation is complete.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.