Replacement Inducer Draft Motor for SNAP Supply 318984-753
Installation Instructions – Replacement Inducer Draft Motor for SNAP Supply, LLC’s 318984-753
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- remove the access panel to the HVAC System
- Remove motor from housing by removing all the screws holding it in place
- Typically, 3-4
- Pull motor out and unscrew wheel from motor shaft. (there is a gap in the wheel to reach)
- If you cannot get screw to budge stop here and buy the wheel that goes with it.
- If you cannot get the wheel to come off use a saw to cut the shaft from the old motor.
- Unscrew the 3 screws holding the motor to the plate plus ground wire
- Flip motor over remove 2 screws holding motor to second plate
- Take motor out and put new one in place and start screw the 2 plates back on
- Once motor is secured to the 2 plates attach the wheel to the shaft.
- Make sure you test that the wheel is tight and will not slip on shaft!
- Attach plastic wheel to back of motor and secure it in place with the metal clips
- Hand spin wheel to make sure everything rotates smoothly with no wobble
- Install motor back into the HVAC unit attach cords to the 2 terminals and give it a test!