Replacement Surface Element Switch for SNAP Supply 3149400
Installation Instructions – Replacement Surface Element Switch for SNAP Supply, LLC’s 3149400
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- Remove back panel that houses the Surface Element Switch.
- Remove the knob and release the 2 screws holding switch in place.
- Pull the old switch out and remove both of the plugs
- We suggest taking a picture
- Compare the shafts, if they are the same length proceed if not cut down to size.
- If you need to cut down, remove the spring clip attached to shaft
- Then use a pairs of pliers to snap it off by holding one below the break off point and using the second to break it off.
- Attach the spring clip back to the shaft
- Connect wires 1 by 1 to the terminals on the new switch
- Install the switch into place and screw the 2 screws into it to hold it in place
- Screw back panel back on and give it a test!
Leave a comment