Range/Stove/Oven Where to Find The Model Number
As with everything dealing with Appliance's, when it comes to finding your model number, each brand is different! Even the brands are not consistent from model-to-model. GE alone suggests it could be in 6 different location...
Thankfully we have done the homework for you. We have put together the six most common locations to find a model number.
1. In the door frame typically in the upper left-hand corner or lower left-hand corner. I would check this location first for my model number.
2. On the underside of the back fuse panel cover.
3. With the lower drawer open, on the left side or on the door jamb. LG typically has it on the left side of the drawer, while the other brands usually put it on the door frame. If I were looking for my model number, this would be the second place I looked.
4. If your cooktop lifts up, you can find it underneath on the left or right side. You will see this mostly with electric ovens.
5. Under one of the surface burners.
6. On the lower left, right or back side of the unit near the ground