Replacement Dryer Thermostat Kit for SNAP Supply 279973
Installation Instructions – Replacement Dryer Thermostat Kit for SNAP Supply, LLC’s 279973
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- remove the access panel to on the bottom of the dryer
- Remove wires from the high limit thermostat and thermostat cut off.
- To remember where the wires went use tape to mark them top or bottom
- After wires have been disconnected, remove the 4 screws that hold the thermostats in place
- Once you have them out, replace them with the kits thermostats.
- Attach the wires to the new thermostats
- Restore electrical power and test the dryer.