Replacement Evaporator Motor for SNAP Supply WR60X10141
Installation Instructions – Replacement Evaporator Motor for SNAP Supply, LLC’s WR60X10141
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- remove the freezer air duct from the freezer
- Carefully pull the foam duct out of the opening
- Pull fan blade off of the motor shaft
- Remove the back cover panel by removing all the screws
- If your model has an ice maker, carefully remove it first
- Disconnect evaporator motor plug
- Remove the two screws from evaporator motor housing.
- Secure the evaporator motor in the housing and screw it back in
- Connect the motor power plug.
- Reinstall the back cover panel and then the ice maker.
- Carefully install the foam duct and the air duct
- Restore electrical power and test range refrigerator