WE04X10020 Dryer Gas Valve Coil Kit for GE
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The dryer coils are responsible for regulating the igniter, controlling the temperature that the dryer is heated. As the coils are used and get worn down, they can become damaged. This can cause the igniter to get too hot.
Cross Reference Information
WE04X10020, 771216, AH265259, EA265259, PS265259, WE04X0748, WE04X0749, WE04X10004, WE04X10031, WE04X10048, WE4X10004, WE4X10020, WE4X10031, WE4X10048, WE4X748, WE4X749, B00MJS1PDC
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- This is a Kit! Both coils are included.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WE04X10020
Generic instructions based on common refrigerator models
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- Lift up lint screen cover and remove screws.
- You need to release the hood by pressing in on the locking tab see images below
- Using a putty knife press in about 2 inches from the corner to hit the locking tab to release the top
- Release the door switch wiring harness
- Remove 2 screws holding front panel on
- Take front panel off by pulling forward and up **wear gloves
- If your front panel is a 2 part, you need to release the bottom access panel
- Use a putty knife to pop it off
- Remove all the screws holding both panels and the door springs
- Remove the belt by releasing the idler puller by pulling it towards the outside of the dryer and releasing the belt see image below
- Now grab belt with one hand while supporting the drum with the other and pull the drum out the front of the dryer.
- To change out the coils, disconnect the terminals
- Remove the screws holding the coils in place
- Remove the bracket holding coils in place
- Remove coils
- *** Only on the large coil with 3 terminals, there will be a metal spacer that will be on the valve shaft make sure it did not come off with the coils
- Put the new ones in place
- Screw the new coils in place
- Replace bracket and secure with screws
- Reconnect wire plugs
- Put drum back in same way you took it out. Gently place on roller wheels
- Spin the drum checking the felt on the drum did not slide out of place
- Put the idler pulley back into place by pushing the belt through the opening to create a loop that you can slide over the motor pulley see image below.
- Attach the front panel same way it came off
- Connect the door switch wiring harness
- Drop the hood into place over locking tabs
- Secure the hood by screwing the screws back into place through lint screen cover
- Turn your machine on and give it a try!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.