WE04X10020 Dryer Gas Valve Coil Kit for GE
Cross Reference Information
WE04X10020, 771216, AH265259, EA265259, PS265259, WE04X0748, WE04X0749, WE04X10004, WE04X10031, WE04X10048, WE4X10004, WE4X10020, WE4X10031, WE4X10048, WE4X748, WE4X749, B00MJS1PDC
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- This is a Kit! Both coils are included.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WE04X10020
Generic instructions based on common refrigerator models
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- Lift up lint screen cover and remove screws.
- You need to release the hood by pressing in on the locking tab see images below
- Using a putty knife press in about 2 inches from the corner to hit the locking tab to release the top
- Release the door switch wiring harness
- Remove 2 screws holding front panel on
- Take front panel off by pulling forward and up **wear gloves
- If your front panel is a 2 part, you need to release the bottom access panel
- Use a putty knife to pop it off
- Remove all the screws holding both panels and the door springs
- Remove the belt by releasing the idler puller by pulling it towards the outside of the dryer and releasing the belt see image below
- Now grab belt with one hand while supporting the drum with the other and pull the drum out the front of the dryer.
- To change out the coils, disconnect the terminals
- Remove the screws holding the coils in place
- Remove the bracket holding coils in place
- Remove coils
- *** Only on the large coil with 3 terminals, there will be a metal spacer that will be on the valve shaft make sure it did not come off with the coils
- Put the new ones in place
- Screw the new coils in place
- Replace bracket and secure with screws
- Reconnect wire plugs
- Put drum back in same way you took it out. Gently place on roller wheels
- Spin the drum checking the felt on the drum did not slide out of place
- Put the idler pulley back into place by pushing the belt through the opening to create a loop that you can slide over the motor pulley see image below.
- Attach the front panel same way it came off
- Connect the door switch wiring harness
- Drop the hood into place over locking tabs
- Secure the hood by screwing the screws back into place through lint screen cover
- Turn your machine on and give it a try!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy