WB44X5099 Bake Element for GE
- Snap Supply provides appliance repair parts made from the highest quality to ensure their longevity. Locate the exact bake element you need for your GE range to make your repair project easier to manage. Be sure to take advantage of our one-year warranty and access to total customer support.
- Cross Reference Information
3366, AH249483, AP7, EA249483, PS249483, RP44X5099, TS44X5099, WB44X0103, WB44X0105, WB44X0111, WB44X0112, WB44X0117, WB44X0118, WB44X0119, WB44X0120, WB44X0125, WB44X0126, WB44X0133, WB44X103, WB44X105, WB44X111, WB44X112, WB44X117, WB44X118, WB44X119, WB44X120, WB44X125, WB44X126, WB44X133, WB44X5083, WB44X5083R, WB44X5098, WB44X5099R, WB44X6083, WB44X6099, WB49X0040, WB49X40, B003BIGD7W
- Compatible with the following Range brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB44X5099
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall.
- Open oven door, pull out oven racks.
- Remove the two screws that hold the bake element. Pull the bake element out enough to disconnect the wires. Disconnect the two wires off the terminals. Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall.
- Remove old element. Place new element into position, attach wires into terminals, push in element and put screws back in.
- Place racks in, close door, and turn on appliance.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy