WB44X10013 Bake Element for GE
- Snap Supply produces the quality repair parts you need to complete your home improvement projects. Our bake elements for ranges from GE are made with performance and longevity in mind. Find the instructions and customer support you need when you place your order with us.
Cross Reference Information
260868, AH249348, EA249348, PS249348, B001DPV80W
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in the search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB44X10013
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- *Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall. *
- Open oven door, pull out oven racks.
- Remove the two screws that hold the bake element. Pull the bake element out enough to disconnect the wires. Disconnect the two wires off the terminals. *Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall. *
- Remove old element. Place new element into position, attach wires into terminals, push in element and put screws back in.
- Place racks in, close door, and turn on appliance.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy