WB44T10009 Broil Element for GE
- For quality you can trust, order broil elements for GE from Snap Supply. All of our oven element products are made with premium materials, which are tested to ensure quality and longevity. Contact us today for more information.
- Cross Reference Information
770548, AH249284, EA249284, PS249284, WB44T10034, B00A8O0FGW
- Compatible with the following Range brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others
- UPC: 810019170027
- UPC: 0769388788336
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB44T10009
- Flat head screwdriver
- Quarter inch nut driver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Make sure the wires from the terminal do not fall back into the oven wall.
- Open oven door, remove oven racks. It is recommended to remove the oven door for personal protection. Remove the screws stoppers on each hinge, grab the door, lift and set aside.
- Using the quarter inch nut driver, remove the screw holding the temperature sensor and slightly pull the sensor out but not all the way out.
- Remove the two screws from the rear bracket, remove the two screws holding the broil element, remove the element until you see the terminals.
- With a flat head screwdriver remove the wires from the terminals. Be careful the wires do not fall back into the oven wall.
- To place the new broil element, place the temperature sensor on the groove of the element bracket, place the wires on the terminals.
- Install the element and secure the support bracket with the two screws. Replace the two rear screws to secure the element.
- Slide the temperature sensor in and secure it with the screw.
- Replace the door and lock both stoppers, replace racks and close oven door.
- Plug in appliance and oven is all set!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy