W10780048 Suspension Rod Kit
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
If your rod is failing you, or if all your rods are, then your washer tub is probably out of balance. This kit contains replacements for each rod! Replacing every rod at once will save you time and frustration later on by ensuring your dryer tub is rebalanced properly.
- This Suspenstion Support Rod Directly Replaces the following Part #'s: W10780048, W10349191, PS11703290, W10349193, B010JRV0UM, B0156NFHK8, B00TQWDX1G, B008DJNZE8, B01EZOJLZQ, B00LQDEZBU.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for W10780048
Installation Instructions – Replacement Suspension Rod Kit for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products W10780048
- Unplug your washer.
- Disconnect the water lines going into and out of your washer.
- Tape the lid to keep it from opening.
- On the back of the washer, remove the 2 screws holding the hinge plates in place.
- Unscrew the wiring cover on the back of the washer and remove.
- Take the top of the washer off by pulling it forward then lifting up to disengage the hooks.
- Secure the top so it doesn’t fall.
- Remove the locking tab on the suspension rod by lifting up on the washer tub and twisting the suspension rod to let it fall through the locking tab.
- You may want to use pliers or clamps to assist with this.
- Drop the rod through the hole and remove from the washer.
- Repeat this process for all springs you are removing.
- To put the new suspension rod on, first thread it through the retaining hole, making sure to have the drum support spring on the suspension rod.
- Using the new locking cup, thread the suspension rod through the center, then twist to lock the rod into place on the cup.
- Lower the top assembly of the washer down and lock it back into place.
- Replace the back plates and screws of the washer.
- Remove the tape from the lid.
- Reconnect the water lines.
- Plug your washer back in.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.