W10144820 Water Valve for Whirlpool
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
This part is responsible for letting water into the washing machine. These parts might need replacement if your washer is not filling properly, or if it isn’t filling at all.
Cross Reference Information
WPW10144820, W10144820, W10284557, PS11749042, W10311458, WPW10144820VP, B005AR7WZY, B004A5V9RE.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for W10144820
- Putty knife (depending on style)
- Flat head screwdriver
- Needle nose pliers
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off hot and cold-water supply.
- Place a towel on the floor in case of leakage. Disconnect the fill hoses by loosening them with pliers and then by hand. Make sure to know which one is hot and cold.
- Next, is removing the console. There are three types of styles.
- One, has two Philips screws in the back that you must unscrew.
- Another one, has a trim piece on the side of the console that you must pop off and the screws are located at the top and front of the console, on each side.
- The last style, has a clip on each side under the console, in which you must use a putty knife in order to remove.
- Once console is out, carefully swing it back.
- Next, remove the clips that secure the cabinet to the back wall. Remove the lid switch wire harness.
- Next, remove the cabinet off the frame by lifting the lid, grabbing the inside with one hand, tilt the body at a 45-degree angle and lift it off the frame. Set aside.
- Disconnect the wire harness of the water inlet valve. Run the wire harness around the air pressure hose and with needle nose pliers remove the retainer that holds the wire harness; it is located in the rear of the machine. Press on the tabs and slightly push forward.
- Next, is removing the water inlet valve. Lift the valve up and rotate it to release.
- To install the new valve assembly, place the valve inside the slots of the wall.
- Place the wire harness back to the wall, route the wire harness underneath the air pressure hose, and reconnect wire harness.
- Place the cabinet back in the machine the same way it came off. Make sure the plastic strips on the rear are properly aligned.
- Next, place the clips that secure the cabinet to the back wall by placing the tab on the slot of the back wall and snap the other side to the cabinet.
- Reconnect the lid switch wire harness. Swing back the console making sure tabs went into the slots, usually there is a locking sound. Reattach the console the same way it was taken off.
- Finally, reconnect the fill lines making sure they are placed properly, cold line with cold and hot with hot.
- Tighten them with pliers. Turn on water supply, plug in appliance and installation is complete.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.