Snap Supply Ice Maker (WR30X10093) and Water Valve (WR57X10032) Kit
- This kit comes with 1 (WR30X10093) Ice Maker, and 1 (WR57X10032) Water Valve.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty
- Installation Instructions available on our website!
- Compatible with the following brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
For WR30X10093, click here then click on Model Numbers tab below the product pictures.
For WR57X10032, click here then click on Model Numbers tab below the product pictures.
- ¼ inch nut driver
- 5/16th inch driver
- Flat blade screwdriver
- 3/8th wrench
- ½ inch wrench
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off water valve.
- Using a ¼ inch nut driver, remove the screws in the lower panel located in the rear of the refrigerator.
- The water valve is in the lower left corner. Using a ½ inch wrench loosen the water inlet line. Use a 5/16th inch driver to loosen and remove the screw that hold water valve to the refrigerator.
- Remove the two wire harness connectors that are connected to the valve. Use a 3/8th inch end wrench to press down to release the hose from the valve. Be careful as some water may come out.
- Reinstall the two water lines until they click. Reinstall the two wire harness connections (the red connector in the red terminal and the white connector in the blue terminal).
- Position the water valve, making sure the mounting tab goes in the small hole on the refrigerator cabinet, place in screw. Remove protectant cap from the water inlet line and reinstall water inlet line. Tighten with ½ inch wrench.
- Reinstall panel by securing them into the three mounting tabs. Place in the four screws that hold the panel.
- Turn on water supply, and appliance.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy