WR30X10093 & WR57X10032 Snap Supply Ice Maker Kit for GE
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
This Snap Supply part is eligible for Snap Supply Express FREE 2-Day Shipping.
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
In cases where your freezer's ice maker is not functioning correctly, it is hard to tell if the problem lies with the ice maker itself or the water valve. It is standard practice in the event of an improperly functioning ice maker to replace both the ice maker and water valve. This will save you the headache of further repairs down the line. That's why we offer this kit.
- This kit comes with 1 (WR30X10093) Ice Maker, and 1 (WR57X10032) Water Valve.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last
- Compatible with the following brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
For WR30X10093, click here then click on Model Numbers tab below the product pictures.
For WR57X10032, click here then click on Model Numbers tab below the product pictures.
- ¼ inch nut driver
- 5/16th inch driver
- Flat blade screwdriver
- 3/8th wrench
- ½ inch wrench
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off water valve.
- Using a ¼ inch nut driver, remove the screws in the lower panel located in the rear of the refrigerator.
- The water valve is in the lower left corner. Using a ½ inch wrench loosen the water inlet line. Use a 5/16th inch driver to loosen and remove the screw that hold water valve to the refrigerator.
- Remove the two wire harness connectors that are connected to the valve. Use a 3/8th inch end wrench to press down to release the hose from the valve. Be careful as some water may come out.
- Reinstall the two water lines until they click. Reinstall the two wire harness connections (the red connector in the red terminal and the white connector in the blue terminal).
- Position the water valve, making sure the mounting tab goes in the small hole on the refrigerator cabinet, place in screw. Remove protectant cap from the water inlet line and reinstall water inlet line. Tighten with ½ inch wrench.
- Reinstall panel by securing them into the three mounting tabs. Place in the four screws that hold the panel.
- Turn on water supply, and appliance.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.