Snap Supply Dryer Drum Support Roller Kit (4) W10314173
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Even if you only have one wheel in need of replacement, it is best to replace all four at once. Replacing only one can lead to a load imbalance. That puts your right back where you started. That’s why we offer this kit.
The kit contains:
- 4 drum rollers
Replacing all four rollers at the same time can save you a lot of time and frustration!
- This kit comes with 4 (W10314173) Dryer Drum Support Rollers.
- This Drum Support Roller Directly Replaces the following Part's: W10314173, W10314171, 3388342, 3389902, 3396801, 3396802, 3401846, 8536973, 8536974, PS11752609, W10756057, WPW10314173VP, B008DJVV26, B008DJTI8U, B00M9IE6CE, B00M9ICXPQ, B00M9IDX1E, B00M9IC2L6, B00M9IEP4S, B00M9IDYTU, B00M9ICOV4, B00M9IE8SG, B00ECV6GR4, B00M9ICM02, B008YDT68W, B00M9ICG2G, B0156NF62C, B008DJXE0I, B008DJTKH4, B008DK65R6, B008DJTINA
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands:Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
For W10314173, click here then click on Model Numbers tab below the product pictures.
- Quarter inch nut driver
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Take the top off by removing the three screws on the top rear, pull and lift the top. Set aside.
- Next, remove the console by removing the three screws holding the computer board. Take the black panel and rotate it upwards. Remove the two gray ribbon cables on the right side of the black panel with a flat head screwdriver. Leave panel in the machine.
- Remove the two screws holding on to the console. Open dryer door, firmly grab on to the console and lift. Remove the lint screen out, close door.
- Remove the access panel by removing the quarter inch screws on each corner. Remove the lint duct by removing the bracket that is mounted by quarter inch screws and removing the two screws toward the top of the open panel.
- Next, remove the moisture sensor wire harness with a small flat head screwdriver. Then, remove the door switch wire harness.
- Remove the front panel by removing the two lower screws one on each side and the two upper screws located behind the front panel.
- Loosen the two front screws, remove the front panel. Reach to the back of the drum to get the belt off the idler pulley by pulling back the idler pulley. Guide the drum out of the machine.
- To replace the drum support roller, remove the tri ring with a flat head screwdriver. Once off, lift the old roller off.
- Before placing the new roller, be sure to clean out the shaft, and make sure there are no scratches on the shaft as it can ruin the new roller.
- Slide down the shaft the new roller, place the try ring in.
- Guide the drum back in. Make sure the rear of the drum rests on the two rollers of the rear of the machine. Make sure the belt is resting on the same place as where it was resting with the colored part facing up.
- Next, reach in to run the belt through the pulleys. Place the belt over the pulley and make a loop so that it can go through the motor pulley.
- Carefully spin the tub to make sure it is not twisted.
- Place the front panel on, make sure the drum is on the drum rollers, tighten the two upper screws, place the lower two screws and place the two screws from the inside.
- Reconnect moisture sensor and the lid switch wire harnesses. Place the control panel in by securing the tabs in the slots; replace the ribbon cables, mount the control panel, and replace the screws. Set top down and push it forward.
- Place the lint filter duct, replace screws, place lint screen, place access panel back on, secure it with screws.
- Plug in appliance and installation is complete.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.