Snap Supply Dryer Drum Support Roller Kit (4) W10314173
- This kit comes with 4 (W10314173) Dryer Drum Support Rollers.
- This Drum Support Roller Directly Replaces the following Part's: W10314173, W10314171, 3388342, 3389902, 3396801, 3396802, 3401846, 8536973, 8536974, PS11752609, W10756057, WPW10314173VP, B008DJVV26, B008DJTI8U, B00M9IE6CE, B00M9ICXPQ, B00M9IDX1E, B00M9IC2L6, B00M9IEP4S, B00M9IDYTU, B00M9ICOV4, B00M9IE8SG, B00ECV6GR4, B00M9ICM02, B008YDT68W, B00M9ICG2G, B0156NF62C, B008DJXE0I, B008DJTKH4, B008DK65R6, B008DJTINA
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands:Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
For W10314173, click here then click on Model Numbers tab below the product pictures.
- Quarter inch nut driver
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Take the top off by removing the three screws on the top rear, pull and lift the top. Set aside.
- Next, remove the console by removing the three screws holding the computer board. Take the black panel and rotate it upwards. Remove the two gray ribbon cables on the right side of the black panel with a flat head screwdriver. Leave panel in the machine.
- Remove the two screws holding on to the console. Open dryer door, firmly grab on to the console and lift. Remove the lint screen out, close door.
- Remove the access panel by removing the quarter inch screws on each corner. Remove the lint duct by removing the bracket that is mounted by quarter inch screws and removing the two screws toward the top of the open panel.
- Next, remove the moisture sensor wire harness with a small flat head screwdriver. Then, remove the door switch wire harness.
- Remove the front panel by removing the two lower screws one on each side and the two upper screws located behind the front panel.
- Loosen the two front screws, remove the front panel. Reach to the back of the drum to get the belt off the idler pulley by pulling back the idler pulley. Guide the drum out of the machine.
- To replace the drum support roller, remove the tri ring with a flat head screwdriver. Once off, lift the old roller off.
- Before placing the new roller, be sure to clean out the shaft, and make sure there are no scratches on the shaft as it can ruin the new roller.
- Slide down the shaft the new roller, place the try ring in.
- Guide the drum back in. Make sure the rear of the drum rests on the two rollers of the rear of the machine. Make sure the belt is resting on the same place as where it was resting with the colored part facing up.
- Next, reach in to run the belt through the pulleys. Place the belt over the pulley and make a loop so that it can go through the motor pulley.
- Carefully spin the tub to make sure it is not twisted.
- Place the front panel on, make sure the drum is on the drum rollers, tighten the two upper screws, place the lower two screws and place the two screws from the inside.
- Reconnect moisture sensor and the lid switch wire harnesses. Place the control panel in by securing the tabs in the slots; replace the ribbon cables, mount the control panel, and replace the screws. Set top down and push it forward.
- Place the lint filter duct, replace screws, place lint screen, place access panel back on, secure it with screws.
- Plug in appliance and installation is complete.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy