MEE61841401 Range Igniter for LG
- Is your LG oven not functioning as it should? Browse our collection of quality range igniters from Snap Supply and purchase the premium replacement parts you need to keep your appliance running smoothly.
- Cross Reference Information
MEE63084901, 1599783, AH3535362, EA3535362, PS3535362, B00AF7WW2M.
- All Snap Products are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: LG
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for MEE61841401
Installation Instructions – Replacement Range Igniter for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products MEE61841401
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Nut Driver or Socket Wrench
- Unplug your oven.
- Open the oven door and pull it off by unlatching the hinge stops on the hinges of the door.
- Once unlatched, pull the door up and off its hinges to remove.
- Remove oven racks.
- Unscrew the bottom plate of the oven interior and lift out of the oven.
- Unscrew the burner shield and remove from the oven.
- Using a nut driver, unscrew the igniter assembly from the burner.
- Pull the igniter up to expose its wiring, when you reach the plug connection, first secure the line in place so it doesn’t fall, then unplug the igniter.
- If necessary, you can access the wiring by removing the bottom drawer of the oven.
- Take your new igniter and plug it into the existing wiring array, feed the wiring back down into the oven, and place back next to the burner.
- Screw the igniter back into place next to the burner.
- Replace the burner shield and screw it into place.
- Replace the bottom plate and screw it into place.
- Replace the shelving.
- Reinstall the oven door by fitting the oven slots into the hinges.
- Close the door latches on the hinges.
- Plug your appliance back in.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy