MEE61841401 Oven Igniter for LG
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
This Snap Supply part is eligible for Snap Supply Express FREE 2-Day Shipping.
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Oven igniters use electric current to open the valve, releasing the gas that ignites the burner on the range. In cases where a burner is not working, a new igniter can alleviate these issues and allow your range to ignite again.
- Is your LG oven not functioning as it should? Browse our collection of quality range igniters from Snap Supply and purchase the premium replacement parts you need to keep your appliance running smoothly.
- Cross Reference Information
MEE63084901, 1599783, AH3535362, EA3535362, PS3535362, B00AF7WW2M.
- All Snap Products are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: LG
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for MEE61841401
Installation Instructions – Replacement Range Igniter for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products MEE61841401
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Nut Driver or Socket Wrench
- Unplug your oven.
- Open the oven door and pull it off by unlatching the hinge stops on the hinges of the door.
- Once unlatched, pull the door up and off its hinges to remove.
- Remove oven racks.
- Unscrew the bottom plate of the oven interior and lift out of the oven.
- Unscrew the burner shield and remove from the oven.
- Using a nut driver, unscrew the igniter assembly from the burner.
- Pull the igniter up to expose its wiring, when you reach the plug connection, first secure the line in place so it doesn’t fall, then unplug the igniter.
- If necessary, you can access the wiring by removing the bottom drawer of the oven.
- Take your new igniter and plug it into the existing wiring array, feed the wiring back down into the oven, and place back next to the burner.
- Screw the igniter back into place next to the burner.
- Replace the burner shield and screw it into place.
- Replace the bottom plate and screw it into place.
- Replace the shelving.
- Reinstall the oven door by fitting the oven slots into the hinges.
- Close the door latches on the hinges.
- Plug your appliance back in.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.