DC97-16782A Dryer Roller for Samsung
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
If you are replacing your dryer roller wheels, belt, or idler pulley, we recommend replacing all of them with our dryer maintenance kit.
- Cross Reference Information
DC97-16782A, AP5325135, 2027851, DC97-07523A, DC97-07523B.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Samsung
- UPC #: 810019171529
- ASIN #: B077BSPDRW
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC97-16782A
- 17mm socket
- 8mm socket
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove screws securing the top panel. Remove the top panel by pulling then lifting. Set aside.
- Remove locking tabs securing the control panel, disconnect wire harness and set aside.
- Open dryer door and remove the two screws at the bottom. Remove the upper four screws that secure the front panel. Grab front panel and lift to release it from the two locking tabs. Disconnect the door switch wire harness. Release it from the three mounting brackets from the bottom.
- Remove the panel that holds the control panel by unscrewing the screws. Disconnect the light bulb wire harness and release it from the plastic retainer. Slightly pull panel and have it at an angle, release the wire harnesses from the plastic retainers, set aside.
- Next, is removing the bulk head from the blower housing by unscrewing the screw. Then, disconnect the moisture sensor wire harness on the other side.
- Remove the four screws that secure the bulk head to the cabinet, lift front bulk head off the cabinet. There are two rollers on the front bulk head, if those are the ones that have to be changed then continue to step 11. If the ones on the back of the drum are the ones that have to be changed then continue to step 8.
- Reach in on the drum on each side, grab the idler pulley, pull it toward the outside of the machine to release the tension of the belt. Lift the belt to guide the drum out of the machine.
- Next, remove the heating element of the dryer. On the left side of the dryer there is a water valve, using a wrench remove the water valve that is connected to the steam sprayer. Be sure to place a towel underneath.
- On the upper left-hand side of the dryer there is a wire harness to remove from the plastic retainer clips, remove the six screws securing the bulk head. Lift the rear bulk head off the mounting tabs and set aside for replacement.
- To replace the roller that has the lint filter duct right behind it, take a wrench instead of a socket to reach in to take the nut off and with an 8 mm socket hold down the shaft at the same time. For the others, use a 17 mm socket on the back side and on the front hold it down with an 8 mm socket and snap it out. Be careful not to lose any pieces.
- To install the new rollers, place the metal washer first then, place the new roller, and then place the other metal washer first then the nut on the other side and tighten with 8 mm socket on top and 17 mm socket on the bottom. Install any new rollers needing to install.
- If you only had to change the rollers on the front bulk head then continue to step 15.
If you had to change the rollers on the rear of the machine, carefully replace the rear bulk head, hook into tabs, reconnect wire harness into the plastic retainer clips, replace screws. Reattach water valve hose. Reposition heating element and secure with screw.
- Place drum back into the machine by guiding it with the belt. Set the belt in place making sure the ridges are facing the drum. Reach in to route the belt through the pulleys. Grab the idler pulley and pull it toward the outside of the machine. Then, place the belt on the idler pulley.
- Place the front bulk head by locking it in the tabs of the left side of machine, align the drum with the front bulk head making sure the drum goes over the rollers. Secure it in the locking tabs on the other side. Replace all screws along with the blower housing screw.
- Reconnect moisture sensor wire harness. Replace the wire harnesses in the plastic retainer clips. Reconnect the light bulb wire harness. The door switch wire harness will be connected after control panel is replaced.
- Reattach the front panel, replace the wire harnesses onto the plastic retainer clips. Make sure the front panel goes in the locking tabs. Secure with screws.
- Reconnect door switch wire harness. Place front panel on making sure it is locked in the locking tabs. Secure with screws. Open door to replace screws.
- Then, reattach the control panel by first reconnecting the wire harness then placing the panel on the locking tabs and then snapping it into place. Reattach the top panel and secure it with screws.
- Plug in appliance and installation is complete.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.