DC97-16350EKIT (4) Suspension rod Kit for Samsung
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
If your rod is failing you, or if all your rods are, then your washer tub is probably out of balance. This kit contains replacements for each rod! Replacing every rod at once will save you time and frustration later on by ensuring your dryer tub is rebalanced properly.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your washer!
- This kit comes with 4 (DC97-16350E) Suspension Rods.
- This Suspension Support Rod Directly Replaces the following Part #'s: DC97-16350E, 3282690, PS4276369
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following brands: Samsung
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC97-16350E
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Something to prop the washer onto.
- Unplug your washer.
- Remove the 2 large screws holding the top of the washer to the bottom assembly, these are the screws in the brackets located on the back of the washer.
- Unscrew the small panel that is over the top and bottom parts of the washer, not removing this piece may have your washer break, or make it impossible to remove the top of the washer.
- Pull the panel off the back of the washer.
- Bind down the washer lid so when you lift it doesn’t move around or hurt anything.
- Use a putty knife to go around the entire washer to remove the top assembly. There are metal release tabs at the front corners of the washer.
- Lift up the top of the washer, the best way to keep it up is to use something as a brace to prop up the top, similar to how a car engine hood would look if it was open.
- To remove the suspension rods, carefully remove them from their housing along the corners of the washer, lift up to remove the top section and pull down to release the bottom section. it is advised to do this one at a time for each suspension rod.
- To remove the back right suspension rod, you must first unclip the water and wiring lines attached to the suspension rod, then you can continue with the suspension rod replacement, just be sure to reattach the clip to the suspension rod when finished.
- If necessary, lubricate the areas that the suspension rods contact on the housing.
- Take the new suspension rod(s) and place them in the same place and orientation as the old rods.
- Close up the washer by closing the top and reengaging the retention clamps at the front of the washer. Make sure the screw claps at the back of the washer are on the outside of the unit, otherwise you will break them.
- Reattach the screws to the back of the washer unit to completely seal the top and bottom units together.
- Reattach the small panel on the back of the washer and screw it into place.
- Remove the binding that is on your washer lid to allow it to fully move.
- Turn on water to the washer.
- Plug in your washer.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.