DC97-16350C Suspension Support Rod
- This Suspenstion Support Rod Directly Replaces the following Part #'s: DC97-16350C, DC97-16350J, 3282689, PS4221572.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Samsung
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC97-16350C
Installation Instructions – Replacement Suspension Support Rod for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products DC97-16350C
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Something to prop the washer onto.
- Unplug your washer.
- Remove the 2 large screws holding the top of the washer to the bottom assembly, these are the screws in the brackets located on the back of the washer.
- Unscrew the small panel that is over the top and bottom parts of the washer, not removing this piece may have your washer break, or make it impossible to remove the top of the washer.
- Pull the panel off the back of the washer.
- Bind down the washer lid so when you lift it doesn’t move around or hurt anything.
- Use a putty knife to go around the entire washer to remove the top assembly. There are metal release tabs at the front corners of the washer.
- Lift up the top of the washer, the best way to keep it up is to use something as a brace to prop up the top, similar to how a car engine hood would look if it was open.
- To remove the suspension rods, carefully remove them from their housing along the corners of the washer, lift up to remove the top section and pull down to release the bottom section. it is advised to do this one at a time for each suspension rod.
- To remove the back right suspension rod, you must first unclip the water and wiring lines attached to the suspension rod, then you can continue with the suspension rod replacement, just be sure to reattach the clip to the suspension rod when finished.
- If necessary, lubricate the areas that the suspension rods contact on the housing.
- Take the new suspension rod(s) and place them in the same place and orientation as the old rods.
- Close up the washer by closing the top and reengaging the retention clamps at the front of the washer. Make sure the screw claps at the back of the washer are on the outside of the unit, otherwise you will break them.
- Reattach the screws to the back of the washer unit to completely seal the top and bottom units together.
- Reattach the small panel on the back of the washer and screw it into place.
- Remove the binding that is on your washer lid to allow it to fully move.
- Turn on water to the washer.
- Plug in your washer.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy