DC47-00015A Dryer Thermostat for Samsung
If you are replacing your dryer element, thermal fuse or thermostat because your dryer is having trouble heating up, we recommend replacing the dryer element, thermal fuse and the thermostat.
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The dryer thermostat regulates the temperature of the dryer. If the thermostat is going bad, the dryer will either get too hot or not heat up enough.
- Cross Reference Information
2068544, PS4205212, B004X4PSME
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Samsung
- UPC #: 810019171611
- ASIN #: B07923NDXN
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|DV330AEB/XAA-0002||DV48J7770EP/A2 (0000)||DV42H5600EP/A3 (0000)|
|DV330AEB/XAA-0003||DV48J7770EP/A2 (0001)||DV42H5600EW/A3 (0000)|
|DV36J4000EW/A3 (0000)||DV50K7500EW/A3 (0001)||DV448AEP/XAA-0003|
|DV395ETPARA/A1 (0000)||DV50K8600EW/A3 (0001)||DV455EVGSWR/AA-0002|
Installation Instructions for DC47-00015A
- Small flat head screwdriver
- 1/8th inch drill
- Pop gun with two rivets
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove screws in the back of the dryer, pull the top back and lift it.
- Remove control panel by lifting tabs.
- Open door and remove the two screws, next remove the four screws located at the top.
- Remove door panel by slightly lifting it up from two hooks that are holding it in its place.
- Pull off the wire harness that is connected to the door panel and remove door panel.
- Remove moisture sensor and set it aside so that it does not interfere.
- Remove the three screws that hold the heating element in. Carefully lift the element, reach in and lift locking bracket, pull out the lower heating element.
- Once done, lower heating element and pull it out carefully. With a flat head screwdriver, remove wires off from the thermal fuse and then the screws holding the thermal fuse and remove thermal fuse.
- Thermal fuse is rivetted onto a bracket. The two rivets are going to need to be drilled out. Place bracket in a vice, and with a 1/8th in drill bit, drill the two rivets out. Once done, separate thermal fuse from the bracket.
- Place new thermal fuse onto bracket, place new rivets where the old ones were using a pop gun.
- Place new thermal fuse into position in the heating element, place in the two screws. Place wires (black wire was toward the front, blue wire toward the back).
- Carefully place assembly back into the dryer. Place lower bracket back in position by lifting heating element, placing the two tabs that the lower bracket has in position, making sure the front tab of the lower bracket goes into its slot as well, lower heating element so that it lays in the bracket. Place three screws holding it in its place.
- Reattach moisture sensor. Place door panel by attaching it to the three brackets located at the bottom. Reconnect door switch, reattach door panel in its place and place in screws, open door and replace two screws, close door.
- Replace front console by aligning tabs with slots in the front panel. Place top in place, align tabs and lock it in place. With a screwdriver place back in screws of the back panel.
- Turn on appliance.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.