DC47-00015A Dryer Thermostat for Samsung
- Cross Reference Information
2068544, PS4205212, B004X4PSME
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Samsung
- UPC #: 810019171611
- ASIN #: B07923NDXN
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|DV330AEB/XAA-0002||DV48J7770EP/A2 (0000)||DV42H5600EP/A3 (0000)|
|DV330AEB/XAA-0003||DV48J7770EP/A2 (0001)||DV42H5600EW/A3 (0000)|
|DV36J4000EW/A3 (0000)||DV50K7500EW/A3 (0001)||DV448AEP/XAA-0003|
|DV395ETPARA/A1 (0000)||DV50K8600EW/A3 (0001)||DV455EVGSWR/AA-0002|
Installation Instructions for DC47-00015A
- Small flat head screwdriver
- 1/8th inch drill
- Pop gun with two rivets
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove screws in the back of the dryer, pull the top back and lift it.
- Remove control panel by lifting tabs.
- Open door and remove the two screws, next remove the four screws located at the top.
- Remove door panel by slightly lifting it up from two hooks that are holding it in its place.
- Pull off the wire harness that is connected to the door panel and remove door panel.
- Remove moisture sensor and set it aside so that it does not interfere.
- Remove the three screws that hold the heating element in. Carefully lift the element, reach in and lift locking bracket, pull out the lower heating element.
- Once done, lower heating element and pull it out carefully. With a flat head screwdriver, remove wires off from the thermal fuse and then the screws holding the thermal fuse and remove thermal fuse.
- Thermal fuse is rivetted onto a bracket. The two rivets are going to need to be drilled out. Place bracket in a vice, and with a 1/8th in drill bit, drill the two rivets out. Once done, separate thermal fuse from the bracket.
- Place new thermal fuse onto bracket, place new rivets where the old ones were using a pop gun.
- Place new thermal fuse into position in the heating element, place in the two screws. Place wires (black wire was toward the front, blue wire toward the back).
- Carefully place assembly back into the dryer. Place lower bracket back in position by lifting heating element, placing the two tabs that the lower bracket has in position, making sure the front tab of the lower bracket goes into its slot as well, lower heating element so that it lays in the bracket. Place three screws holding it in its place.
- Reattach moisture sensor. Place door panel by attaching it to the three brackets located at the bottom. Reconnect door switch, reattach door panel in its place and place in screws, open door and replace two screws, close door.
- Replace front console by aligning tabs with slots in the front panel. Place top in place, align tabs and lock it in place. With a screwdriver place back in screws of the back panel.
- Turn on appliance.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy