DC31-00055G Drive Motor for Samsung
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The dryer's drive motor is hooked to the drum via the dryer belt. If the drive motor needs replacement, the drum might struggle to rotate or simply not rotate at all. Check the model numbers and the compatibility information below to see if this part is a fit for your dryer.
- This Drive Motor Directly Replaces the following Part #'s: DC31-00055H, PS4204647, B01BN0HUYY, B01BN0HUYY.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website!
- Compatible with the following brands: Samsung
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|DV395ETPARA/A1 (0000)||DV457GVGSGR/AA-0002||DV52J8700GW/A2 (0000)||DV431AEW/XAA-01|
|DV40J3000EW/A2 (0000)||DV45K6500GW/A3 (0000)||DV331AEW/XAA-01||DV448AGW/XAA-02|
|DV40J3000GW/A2 (0000)||DV45K7600EW/A3 (0000)||DV331AEW/XAA-02||DV455EVGSGR/AA-01|
|DV433ETGJWR/A1 (0000)||DV50K7500EW/A3 (0001)||DV405ETPAWR/AA-00||DV45H7000EW/A2-02|
|DV433GTGJWR/A1 (0001)||DV50K7500EW/A3 (0000)||DV405ETPAWR/AA-01||DV45H7000GP/A3-00|
|DV433GTGJWR/A1 (0000)||DV50K7500GV/A3 (0000)||DV405GTPASU/AA-00||DV45H7000GP/A3-01|
Installation Instructions for DC31-00055G
Installation Instructions – Replacement Drive Motor for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products DC31-00055G
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Unplug your dryer.
- Unscrew the screws on the backside of the top panel, once the screws are removed, pull the whole panel back and lift up to remove.
- Pull off the front control panel by pulling it up off of its locking tabs, and disconnecting the wire leads. Once disconnected, remove the control panel.
- Open the dryer door, and remove the 2 screws at the bottom of the doorway.
- Close the dryer door, and remove the 4 screws on the top of the front panel.
- Remove the front panel by lifting up slightly, and leaning away to disconnect the door wiring.
- Once disconnected, remove the front panel.
- Unscrew the front retaining panel by removing the 4 screws holding it in place.
- Disconnect the lightbulb socket and pull the wiring out.
- Lift the retaining panel out, removing all wiring from their harnesses.
- On the bottom of the dryer, unscrew the blower screw on the left, and disconnect the moisture sensory wiring to the bottom right.
- Along the sides of the bulkhead are 4 screws to be removed, once unscrewed, lift the bulkhead up to release it from its locking tabs.
- Lift and remove the front bulkhead.
- On the bottom left by the drum, loose tension on the belt pulley system by removing the belt from the idler pulley.
- Once the pulley system is tensionless, pull the dryer drum out by lifting with the dryer belt and your hands.
- Take off the blower driver on the bottom left by removing the screws on its housing, remove the housing.
- Remove the nut in the center of the blower assembly by having a wrench on the belt driver assembly in the back, and using a socket wrench on the center nut to remove it.
- Remove the wiring from the motor housing, and disconnect the retention clamps on the motor, pull away from the blower housing to remove it from its position.
- Replace with the new motor and place it into position by pushing the shaft carefully into the blower housing, lowering the body onto the mount.
- Reattach the clamps to the motor assembly, they should snap into place.
- Reattach the wiring harness until the locking tabs click.
- Reattach the blower wheel, taking care to note the flat part of the blower and motor shaft should match.
- Reattach the blower nut, finger tighten until you need to use your wrench and socket wrench to tighten fully.
- Replace blower fitting in the orientation it was found it, reattach the screws around the housing.
- Put the drum back into the dryer, note the pink section should be towards the back of the dryer, set the drum onto the rear rollers of the dryer.
- Route the belt through the idler pulley system, note that the grooved side should be down.
- Reattach the bulkhead of the dryer by first engaging the retention tabs, and then screwing the bulkhead into place.
- Reattach the moisture sensor wiring, move the main wiring harness back into position on top.
- Reconnect the wire harness to the lightbulb housing.
- Replace the retaining panel back into position by securing it into locking tabs, screwing it into position and attaching the wiring array to its retaining clasps.
- Replace the front panel of the dryer by first making sure it is seated on the bottom retention tabs, then connecting the door switch, then screwing into place on the top part of the panel.
- Replace the 2 screws that hold the front panel onto the lint screen housing inside of the door.
- Reconnect the control panel by reconnecting all of the wiring leads.
- Replace the control panel by snapping it into its retention tabs.
- Place the top back into position by first engaging the locking tabs, once fully seated then screw into position.
- Plug the dryer back in.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.