DC31-00054A Drain Pump for Samsung
- Cross Reference Information
1534541, DC31-00016A, PS4204638, B008KFDVUI.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Samsung
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC31-00054A
Installation Instructions – Washer Drain Pump for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products DC31-00054A
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Turn off your washer.
- Turn off the water lines leading into your washer.
- Remove the main panel by taking out the 4 retaining screws around the corners of the panel.
- Lift up and pull out the panel to remove.
- Facing the back of the tub, move the washer drum by pushing it towards the front left side as you face the back.
- Use a piece of wood or something similar to brace the drum out of the way allowing for access to the motor and hose assembly.
- Place a towel down on the inside of the washer to prevent water damage.
- Using pliers, unclamp hoses from the motor assembly, there will be water in these lines, so be ready with the towel.
- With hoses removed, remove screws holding motor assembly in place.
- Pull gray rubber tab off of motor assembly, then disconnect wire assembly by first removing the wire harness on the bottom of the motor by using pliers to remove the assembly rod holding the wire into place.
- Once the rod is removed, pull the wires out of the harness.
- Pull the cover off of the motor assembly by releasing the tension tab.
- Disconnect the wires noting what color went to what port.
- With the assembly fully disconnected, unscrew the mounting bracket with the 2 rubber feet from the assembly.
- Pull out the mounting bracket, then disconnect the pump from the motor by unscrewing the 2 screws holding them together.
- Swap out the old motor for your new motor, then line the pump and motor up and put the assembly back together screwing in the same places you took screws out before.
- Reattach the mounting bracket, guiding it into place and reattaching screws.
- Reconnect the motor to the washer, reattach the wire connections and reset the wires into the retaining latch.
- Reconnect the rubber foot to the motor assembly, then begin reattaching the motor assembly to the base of the washer, screwing in the 2 bolts from the corners of the assembly.
- Reattach the hoses, making sure the tabs are lined up and in place correctly before using pliers to attach the clamps to the hoses and motor assembly.
- Remove the brace holding the washer tub in place, the reconnect the back panel and screw it back into place.
- Turn your water line back on.
- Plug your washer back in.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy