03350 BBQ Igniter (6 Outlet)
- Push Button Igniter Uses 1 AA Battery (Not Included)
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Grill Brands: Charbroil, Brinkmann, Grill Chef, Grillmaster, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Master Chef, Amana and others.
- UPC 810019170010
- UPC 769388789395
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 03350
- 1 AA Battery
- Turn off shut-off valve of the gas tank.
- Unscrew the igniter button and remove the battery.
- Remove the mounting nut with a wrench and pull out the igniter from the back of the grill faceplate.
- Disconnect the wires from the igniter, be sure to know where each wire belongs.
- To install the new igniter, remove the button and mounting nut first, then reattach the wires to the new igniter, replace new igniter in its’ position.
- Place the mounting nut on the front and tighten with a wrench. Place a new AA battery with positive side facing out and screw in the igniter button.
- Open the gas valve on the gas tank and installation is complete.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy