5220FR2008F Water Valve for LG
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
This part is responsible for letting water into the washing machine. These parts might need replacement if your washer is not filling properly, or if it isn’t filling at all.
Cross Reference Information
1268512, 5220FR2008L, 5221ER1002B, AH3527431, EA3527431, PS3527431, B00AUDAF5M
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: LG
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 5220FR2008F
- Flat end screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off water supply from washer
- With a pair of pliers, unscrew the cold-water inlet hose. Be careful as water may fall out, a towel is recommended.
- With a screwdriver, remove the two lower bracket screws, pull back the top panel and lift off the washer. Taking a picture is recommended to know how the hose and plugs are installed.
- Remove the four plugs with flat head screwdriver, remove the wire harness from the clips, with pliers slide the hose clamps, place towel under water valve and with flat head screwdriver remove the hose.
- Remove the two screws holding the valve and remove the valve.
- To install the new water valve, secure it with two screws.
- Install the four hoses and secure the hoses with pliers, remove the towel.
- Connect the wire plugs and place the wire harness into the clips.
- Place top panel on, push it in and secure it with screws.
- Install the water inlet hose and tighten it with pliers. Be careful not to tighten it too much as it may cause a leak.
- Turn water supply back on, plug appliance back in and appliance is set to go!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.