5220FR2008F Water Valve for LG
Cross Reference Information
1268512, 5220FR2008L, 5221ER1002B, AH3527431, EA3527431, PS3527431, B00AUDAF5M
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: LG
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 5220FR2008F
- Flat end screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off water supply from washer
- With a pair of pliers, unscrew the cold-water inlet hose. Be careful as water may fall out, a towel is recommended.
- With a screwdriver, remove the two lower bracket screws, pull back the top panel and lift off the washer. Taking a picture is recommended to know how the hose and plugs are installed.
- Remove the four plugs with flat head screwdriver, remove the wire harness from the clips, with pliers slide the hose clamps, place towel under water valve and with flat head screwdriver remove the hose.
- Remove the two screws holding the valve and remove the valve.
- To install the new water valve, secure it with two screws.
- Install the four hoses and secure the hoses with pliers, remove the towel.
- Connect the wire plugs and place the wire harness into the clips.
- Place top panel on, push it in and secure it with screws.
- Install the water inlet hose and tighten it with pliers. Be careful not to tighten it too much as it may cause a leak.
- Turn water supply back on, plug appliance back in and appliance is set to go!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy