4681EA2001T Washer Pump for LG
- Cross Reference Information
4681EA1007G, 2003273, 4681EA1007D, 4681EA2001D, 4681EA2001N, 4681EA2001U, AH3579318, EA3579318, PS3579318, B00M25QM80.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: LG
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|WM2077CW (ABWEEUS)||WM2277HB (ABPEEUS)||79640021900|
|WM2277HW (ABWEEUS)||WM2277HS (ATTEEUS)||79640272800|
|WM2042CW (ABWEEUS)||WM3001HRA (ACREEUS)||WM2140CW|
|WM2075CW (ABWEEUS)||WM3001HWA (ABWEEUS)||WM2240CW|
|WM4270HVA (00)||WM3170CW (00)||WM8000HWA|
|WM2487HRM (ACREEUS)||WM3370HRA (00)||WM3875HVCA|
|WM2487HRMA (ACREEUS)||WM3370HVA (00)||WM3875HWCA|
|WM2487HWM (ABWEEUS)||WM3370HWA (00)||WM3885HCCA|
|WM2487HWMA (ABWEEUS)||WM3370HWA (01)||WM3885HWCA|
|WM2496HWM (ABWEEUS)||WM3431HS (AMSEEUS)||WM3470HWA|
|WM2677HSM (ATTEEUS)||WM3431HW (AOWEEUS)||WM3477HW|
|WM2688HWM (ABWEEUS)||WM3470HWA (00)||WM3550HWCA|
|WM2688HWMA (ABWEEUS)||WM3632HW (ABWEEUS)||WM3455HW|
|WM2801HLA (ARBEEUS)||WM3677HW (ABWEEUS)|
|WM2801HRA (ACREEUS)||WM3988HWA (ABWEEUS)|
|WM2801HWA (ABWEEUS)||WM3997HWA (00)|
Installation Instructions for 4681EA2001T
Installation Instructions – Replacement Drain Pump Motor for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products 4681EA2001T
- Turn off your washer.
- Turn off the water lines to your washer.
- Take off the top panel of the washer by unscrewing the bottom 2 screws on the back side of the top panel.
- Pull the panel back slightly, until the top panel will lift up and is able to be removed.
- Pull out the detergent drawer by pushing down on the center tab in the back of the drawer until it can come out.
- Take out the front control panel by unscrewing the 2 screws where the detergent drawer was, then unclip the retaining latches on the top of the control console.
- Disconnect the wiring to the board by removing the wires from their clasps, and unplugging the ports from each other, pull the board out and away fully disconnected from the washer unit.
- Open the washer door and remove the gasket by taking a flathead screwdriver carefully behind the spring at the bottom of the gasket and working it out from its housing.
- Go along entire gasket pulling the wire out, once removed, pull the gasket off.
- Reach behind the door, disconnect the door switch, it will be behind the door next to the hinge.
- Once disconnected, close the washer door, and open the access panel towards the bottom front of the washer, there is nothing holding it on and it will pop off.
- Pull the drainage hose out and drain the washer unit, have a towel or dish ready to catch the water draining from the system.
- In the drainage port, take out the screw holding the panel trim in, pull the panel off, and take out the screw on the bottom of the access port.
- Take out the 4 screws across the top of the front access panel, carefully lift the front panel off of the washer
- Disconnect the hoses from the pump and motor assembly, using pliers to move the clamps off of the hose outlets
- Remove the 2 screws that hold the pump and motor assembly in place.
- On the bottom of the assembly, depress the tab holding the assembly into place, once depressed, simply remove the assembly from its housing.
- Disconnect the wires from the assembly, make sure to note what wires go to what ports.
- Unscrew the motor from the assembly, and pull the motor sheath off the old motor unit.
- Replace the sheath onto the new motor unit, and set the unit back into the assembly housing, screw back into the assembly.
- Put the assembly back into the washer, making sure that the drainage hose goes back out through the port it was in before attaching wires or hoses.
- Reattach wire connections, making sure that your connections go to the same ports.
- Line the assembly up with the bottom grooves and clasp, and slide it into place.
- Screw the assembly back into place.
- Reconnect hoses, using pliers as needed to move clamps to seal.
- Reattach the circulation hose (Smallest of the 3).
- Put the cap back onto the drain hose.
- Take the front panel of the washer and place it back onto its housing, screwing it back into position.
- Screw in the front panel to the drainage assembly.
- Place the panel insert and screw into the drainage assembly.
- Replace drain hose into its housing clip and close the access panel.
- Reaching behind the door, reconnect the door switch.
- Reattach gasket making sure it is in the groove along the entire washer door, then rewire the spring clamp through the entire gasket making sure the spring in on the bottom of the gasket.
- Close the washer door.
- Reattach the washer console by rewiring the leads through the access hold and snapping the console back into place, reattach wire leads as necessary.
- Reattach wires to harness holders.
- Put in the detergent drawer screws.
- Reinsert the detergent drawer by pushing down on the center back tab and pushing in to close the unit.
- Reattach the top panel by first placing it on top, sliding it into place to engage the tension locks.
- Screw into place.
- Turn water line back on.
- Plug appliance back in.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy