4581EL2002A (4) Drum Roller Kit for LG
- This kit includes (4) 4581EL2002A Rollers
Cross Reference Information
2701044, 4581EL2002A, 4581EL2002B, 4581EL2002D, 4581EL3001C, PS8260240, B00LQDAJ1U, 4581EL2002C
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: LG
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|DLG7188WM (ABWEEUS)||DL (ABWEEUS)|
|DLG8388NM (ANBEEUS)||DLE0332W (ABWEEUS)|
|DLG8388WM (ABWEEUS)||DLE0442G (APGEEUS)|
|DLG9588SM (ATTEEUS)||DLE0442W (ABWEEUS)|
|DLGX3002W (ABWEEUS)||DLE2512W (ABWEEUS)|
Installation Instructions for 4581EL2002A
- Flat head screwdriver
- 8, 10, 14 mm wrench
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove the three screws located in the upper rear of the dryer to remove the top panel. Pull and lift off.
- To remove the control panel, disconnect the wire harnesses, taking note where each belongs. Taking a picture might be helpful. Remove the two screws that hold the control panel on. Lift the three locking tabs at the top and set aside.
- Disconnect the door switch wire harness, open door, remove the two screws located toward the bottom of the door, close door. Remove the four screws securing the front panel on. Lean panel toward you, lift it from the two brackets and set aside.
- Next, remove the silver support brace that goes across the front. To do so, disconnect the light bulb wire harness, on the back twist the wire harness connectors to release the wire harnesses. Remove the four screws that secure the bracket in its place. Lift brace and set aside.
- Disconnect the moisture sensor wire harness. Remove the four screws that hold front bulk head in, lift and set aside.
- Taking the belt off the pulleys: With left hand grab idler pulley and pull it toward the outside. With right hand, take belt out the pulleys. Lift the drum and guide it off the dryer using the belt.
- With a 14 mm wrench, secure the back side of the roller, while with an 8 mm wrench loosen the front of the roller. Be careful not to lose any pieces.
- To place the new roller, place one metal washer onto the shaft, place the roller in its place, and place the metal wrench with the nut to the back. Tighten it with a 10 mm wrench on the front and place the 14 mm wrench on the back.
- To install the rollers on the front: place the bulk head on the floor, remove the lint screen, remove the two screws that secure the lint housing, pull and set aside. Rollers are changed the same way. Once done, place lint housing and screen back in place.
- Place drum back in place, making sure it sits on the back rollers and the ridges of the belt are against the drum.
- Next, reach in to run the belt through the pulleys. Place the belt over the pulley and make a loop so that it can go through the motor pulley.
- Place bulk head in, making sure it aligns with the machine. Front rollers go underneath the drum. Place it in the tabs, secure with four screws.
- Reconnect moisture sensor and light bulb wire harnesses, (for light bulb: green on inside, black on outside). Reattach the support brace lock it the tabs, secure with screws. Reattach the wire harnesses to plastic clips. Place front panel on, attach to the tabs, reconnect the door switch wire harness, and secure panel with screws.
- Open door, replace two screws, close door.
- To replace the control panel, align to all tabs including the ones inside the machine, secure with screws. Reconnect all remaining wire harnesses. Place top back in, secure with screws.
- Plug in appliance and appliance is set to go!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy