4560EL3001A Idler Pulley for LG
- Cross Reference Information
4560EL3001A, 1267529, PS3523032, B00AYBKHUI.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: LG
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|DLEX6001V||79680021900||DLE7177WM (ABWEEUS)||DL (ABWEEUS)|
|DLEX6001W||79680272900||DLE8377NM (ANBEEUS)||DLE0332W (ABWEEUS)|
|DLEX7177RM||79680311900||DLE8377WM (ABWEEUS)||DLE0442G (APGEEUS)|
|DLEX7177WM||79680318900||DLE9577SM (ATTEEUS)||DLE0442W (ABWEEUS)|
|DLEY1701WE||79682198900||DLEX3001R (ACREEUS)||DLE2512W (ABWEEUS)|
|DLG0332W (ABWEEUS)||79682199900||DLEX3001W (ABWEEUS)||DLE2514W (ABWEEUS)|
|DLG0452G (APGEEUS)||79688842800||DLEX3070R||DLE2515S (ATTEEUS)|
|DLG0452W (ABWEEUS)||79688852800||DLEX3070W||DLE2516W (ABWEEUS)|
Installation Instructions for 4560EL3001A
Installation Instructions – Replacement Idler Pulley for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products 4560EL3001A
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Unplug your dryer.
- Remove the top panel by unscrewing the screws on the bottom back of the top panel.
- Pull the panel back until it releases from the stoppers, then lift up and remove the top panel.
- Disconnect the control board power (farthest to the left looking forward at the dryer)
- Remove the 2 screws closest to the top corners of the control panel.
- Pull up the locking tabs on the control panel and gently remove from the dryer unit.
- Open dryer door and remove the 2 screws holding the front panel to the lint screen assembly, close the door when the screws are removed.
- Remove the 4 screws across the top of the front panel.
- Lean the front panel forward and unplug the door switch wiring that’s on the inside of the front panel. Once unplugged, pull the front panel off.
- In the upper left corner of the dryer unit, disconnect the lightbulb housing from its wiring, be sure to note what orientation the wiring color is in for when you plug it back in.
- Remove the retaining panel by unscrewing the 4 screws holding it in across the front and top of the dryer unit. Once the screws are out, lift up the panel and remove it from its locking tabs.
- Unclip the wiring from the housing clips along the frame of the dryer, take the assembly and more it to the side
- In the bottom right corner of the dryer unit, disconnect the moisture sensor wiring.
- Remove the bulkhead by unscrewing the 4 screws on the sides of the unit, once screws are removed, lift up on the bulkhead to remove it from its retaining latches.
- On the bottom left side of the dryer drum, reach in to get to the pulley assembly.
- Pull the upper pulley (Idler pulley) wheel to the left, and then pull the belt off the pulley assembly.
- Using the pully belt, move the drum out of the dryer unit
- On the side facing towards the back, use a flathead screwdriver to flex the triangular piece of plastic out from the retaining assembly
- Pull the small, nylon washer out from under where the triangular piece of plastic was, then simply slide the Idler pulley wheel out from its housing
- Replace with the new idler pulley wheel, place the washer back onto the shaft, and move the triangular retainer back into position
- Place bulkhead back into place making sure the blower seal is placed, and the rollers are underneath the drum.
- With the bulkhead in place, set down and ensure the 4 retaining latches are in place on the framing of the dryer unit.
- Replace the 4 screws into the retaining latches of the bulkhead.
- In the bottom right of the dryer unit, reconnect the moisture sensor wiring
- Reconnect the lightbulb housing making sure the orientation of your wires is correct
- Replace the support bracket back onto the front of the dryer, setting it into place on its retaining catches. Replace the 4 screws back into their original spots.
- Reroute the wiring array into it’s harness clips.
- Take the front panel of the dryer and place it onto its retaining latches, reconnect the door switch, once connected, push the panel flush with the unit, then screw back in.
- Open dryer door, and replace 2 screws holding front panel to lint screen housing
- Place control panel onto front tabs and then angle up, making sure top and bottom tension tabs are firmly in place.
- Once tabs are in place, screw control board back into unit.
- Reconnect the control board wiring, making sure your assembly is fully in place and secure
- With all wire harnesses back in connection, put top panel back into place making sure that the top tension locks are engaged, then put screws back into the panel to completely close the unit.
- Plug the dryer back in and allow for a test cycle.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.