4364409 Spark Module for Whirlpool
Cross Reference Information
6549S0001, 4364409, WB49X10192, 4364047, 580873, AH366774, EA366774, PS366774, B00D8OKBCM, B008DJY4YI, B00TY9PHT2.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 4364409
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off gas shutoff valve.
- Remove the big rear panel by removing screws and then pull panel out and down, be careful not to break anything.
- Remove the small panel located on the right side. Spark module is held in by two screws which you will need to go in there and possibly hold the cover up to be able to access the spark module.
- Set the old and new module next to each other to transfer the wires over to the new module.
- Place new spark module back in its place, screw it in.
- Place the panel back on, replace the rear panel making sure not to damage anything by sliding the tabs up into their slots, replace screws.
- Plug in appliance and turn on gas shutoff valve. Appliance is all set to go!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy