4364409 Spark Module for Whirlpool
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
- If your Whirlpool oven is struggling to thoroughly heat your food, then you need to browse the collection of spark module oven elements at Snap Supply. Find the appliance repair parts you need in our online store, and enjoy a fully functioning oven once more.
Cross Reference Information
6549S0001, 4364409, WB49X10192, 4364047, 580873, AH366774, EA366774, PS366774, B00D8OKBCM, B008DJY4YI, B00TY9PHT2.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 4364409
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Turn off gas shutoff valve.
- Remove the big rear panel by removing screws and then pull panel out and down, be careful not to break anything.
- Remove the small panel located on the right side. Spark module is held in by two screws which you will need to go in there and possibly hold the cover up to be able to access the spark module.
- Set the old and new module next to each other to transfer the wires over to the new module.
- Place new spark module back in its place, screw it in.
- Place the panel back on, replace the rear panel making sure not to damage anything by sliding the tabs up into their slots, replace screws.
- Plug in appliance and turn on gas shutoff valve. Appliance is all set to go!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.