4334146 Bake Element for Whirlpool
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
A fully functioning bake element is essential to safe and delicious home cooking. If you find that your oven is having trouble reaching the desired temperature or that food is taking longer than expected to cook, check out our compatibility information to see if our bake element is a fit for your oven.
- Need help finding the bake element replacement part that your oven requires? Be sure to browse Snap Supply's online catalog, and contact our customer service for any additional help you may need. We manufacture quality appliance repair parts that are of the highest quality and durability so that you can order your parts with confidence.
- Cross Reference Information
261014, AH249478, EA249478, PS249478, B00MOCO1G6
- Compatible with the following Range brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 4334146
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- *Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall. *
- Open oven door, pull out oven racks.
- Remove the two screws that hold the bake element. Pull the bake element out enough to disconnect the wires. Disconnect the two wires off the terminals. *Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall. *
- Remove old element. Place new element into position, attach wires into terminals, push in element and put screws back in.
- Place racks in, close door, and turn on appliance.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.