318984-753 Inducer Draft Motor for Carrier
Cross Reference Information318984-753. 2347563, 3195827, HC21ZE117, K674, 10704, TJ318984-753, AP5634784, 318984753, 323435-730, 323435730, 323435-724, 323435724, 323435-701, 323435701, HC21ZE114, 321373-712, 321373712, HC21ZE114A, 321373-711, 321373711, 321373-710, 321373710, 321373-709, 321373709, 321373-708, 321373708, 321373-707, 321373707, 321373-706, 321373706, 321373-705, 321373705, 321373-704, 321373704, 321373-702, 321373702, 321373-701 & more!
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following HVAC brands: Carrier.
Our inducer motors are RU certified. The RU stamp or "recognized component mark" is a quality mark issued by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). It's placed on components which are intended to be part of a UL listed product (your furnace). This means they've been tested and meet or exceed all US and Canadian safety concerns. Your family's protection is just as important to us as getting you the correct part for your repair!
This PRYSM inducer motor comes with extra wire harnesses to fit a variety of different models. Please note, no installation screws are included.
Easy to follow step by step instructions are included in the box
Installation Instructions for 318984-753
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- Remove the access panel to the HVAC System
- Remove motor from housing by removing all the screws holding it in place, typically, 3-4
- Pull motor out and unscrew wheel from motor shaft. (there is a gap in the wheel to reach). If you cannot get screw to budge stop here and buy the wheel that goes with it.
- If you cannot get the wheel to come off use a saw to cut the shaft from the old motor.
- Unscrew the 3 screws holding the motor to the plate plus ground wire
- Flip motor over remove 2 screws holding motor to second plate
- Take motor out and put new one in place and start screw the 2 plates back on
- Once motor is secured to the 2 plates attach the wheel to the shaft. Make sure you test that the wheel is tight and will not slip on shaft!
- Attach plastic wheel to back of motor and secure it in place with the metal clips. Hand spin wheel to make sure everything rotates smoothly with no wobble
- Install motor back into the HVAC unit attach cords to the 2 terminals and give it a test!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy