318984-753 Inducer Draft Motor for Carrier
Cross Reference Information318984-753. 2347563, 3195827, HC21ZE117, K674, 10704, TJ318984-753, AP5634784, 318984753, 323435-730, 323435730, 323435-724, 323435724, 323435-701, 323435701, HC21ZE114, 321373-712, 321373712, HC21ZE114A, 321373-711, 321373711, 321373-710, 321373710, 321373-709, 321373709, 321373-708, 321373708, 321373-707, 321373707, 321373-706, 321373706, 321373-705, 321373705, 321373-704, 321373704, 321373-702, 321373702, 321373-701 & more!
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following HVAC brands: Carrier.
Installation Instructions for 318984-753
- Disconnect electrical power supply to the appliance
- Remove the access panel to the HVAC System
- Remove motor from housing by removing all the screws holding it in place, typically, 3-4
- Pull motor out and unscrew wheel from motor shaft. (there is a gap in the wheel to reach). If you cannot get screw to budge stop here and buy the wheel that goes with it.
- If you cannot get the wheel to come off use a saw to cut the shaft from the old motor.
- Unscrew the 3 screws holding the motor to the plate plus ground wire
- Flip motor over remove 2 screws holding motor to second plate
- Take motor out and put new one in place and start screw the 2 plates back on
- Once motor is secured to the 2 plates attach the wheel to the shaft. Make sure you test that the wheel is tight and will not slip on shaft!
- Attach plastic wheel to back of motor and secure it in place with the metal clips. Hand spin wheel to make sure everything rotates smoothly with no wobble
- Install motor back into the HVAC unit attach cords to the 2 terminals and give it a test!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy