241872509 Freezer Door Gasket For Frigidaire
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The freezer door gasket creates an airtight seal between the cold air and the warm air. If this part is old or worn out, it can cause the freezer to warm up.
Cross Reference Information
241872509, 1379485, 240514609, 240542109, 240542121, 5304439524, AH2331949, EA2331949, PS2331949
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Refrigerator brands: Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 241872509
- 5/16th inch socket or nut driver
- Wire cutter
- Putty knife and tape
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove any items from the refrigerator bins. Then remove the cover at the top of the refrigerator, remove the bolts with a 5/16th inch socket or nut driver, take the hinge off, be careful not to lose the spacer.
- If it is a freezer door gasket replacement, the hinge cover may be held in with a screw; if the refrigerator has the ice dispenser then, there is a wire harness to disconnect; finally, at the bottom behind the kick plate there is a water line to disconnect and pull off.
- Carefully pull off the door and lift it off the hinge. Set door on a table.
- Before replacing the gasket, lay out the gasket on the sun or in hot water to remove any creases and wrinkles. Before replacing the gasket make sure it is the correct fit with the old gasket still in place.
- While the gasket is in the sun or hot water, begin to remove the old gasket by peeling it back starting in the middle of one of the longer sides of the door, with a wire cutter cut the gasket up until the door liner, pull until it comes out of the door liner and finish cutting it. Pull the gasket toward you instead of up. Finish pulling the gasket from all around the door.
- Next, place tape on a putty knife about three quarters of an inch up and run it around the outer and inner door to push in any foam that may become troublesome when placing the new gasket in.
- To replace the gasket, lay out gasket and starting in one corner, place the black piece in the door liner and with a non-sharp object press in the gasket to secure. Next, do the same thing but with the opposite corner. It is okay if gasket needs to be stretched out. Finish placing in the gasket.
- Place door by securing it in the hinge, close door, place hinge at the top back on. Do not forget to place the spacer in between the refrigerator and the hinge. Tighten the bolts and snap hinge cover back on.
- If it is a freezer door, reconnect the water line and make sure it is tightened. Snap the kick plate back on, reattach the wire harness of the ice dispenser if the refrigerator has a dispenser, and finally reattach the hinge cover.
- Plug in appliance and refrigerator is set to go.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.