21001906 Washer Pump for Whirlpool
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
- Cross Reference Information
35-6465, 21001589, 21001732, 21001906, 35-2057, 35-2099, 35-3834, 35-5766, 35-6016, PS11741799, WP35-6465VP, B0050KJTAW, B0050KJT1G, B0050KJT3Y, B0050KJTF2, B0050KJSYE, B0050KJSTY, B00STBX87O, B005BNM41E, B00LMOKFHQ, B001TISPIQ.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Washer brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 21001906
Installation Instructions – Replacement Burner Knob for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products 21001906
- Unplug your Washer.
- Remove the drive belt by tilting the washer back, and threading the belt off of the pulleys on the bottom of the washer.
- Pull off the top assembly by disengaging the tension clips on the front by using the putty knife to unhook the clips in the seam of the washer.
- Lift the top assembly up and out of the way.
- Remove the front panel by unscrewing the 2 screws at the top of the panel and then lifting it up off of its retaining latches to remove.
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet hose to the drain pump by using pliers to move the clamps off of the pump, and pulling the hose off.
- You will need a container or towels for the water in the system.
- With the hoses removed, unscrew the pump from the bottom of the washer.
- Replace with the new pump, making sure it is in the correct orientation.
- Screw the pump into place.
- Reconnect the hose lines making sure to reengage the clamps over the pump.
- Replace the front panel by first dropping it onto the bottom front retaining latches, then tilting up to screw into place.
- Place the top assembly back into place by moving the top assembly down, then pushing it down to engage the tension clips into the washer body.
- Place the belt back on its pulley assembly by threading it back into place on the pulleys.
- Plug your washer back in.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.