137114000 Dryer Element for Frigidaire
If you are replacing your dryer element, thermal fuse or thermostat because your dryer is having trouble heating up, we recommend replacing the dryer element, thermal fuse and the thermostat.
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Need a new dryer element? It might need to be replaced in the event that your dryer is not fully drying clothes. Maybe it is taking longer than usual for your clothes to dry - or maybe they're still wet when the dry cycle is finished! If that is the case, your dryer element might need to be replaced!
- Cross Reference Information
1531129, AH2367792, EA2367792, PS2367792, B003FBRXZG
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Frigidaire, Electrolux, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 137114000
- Short and long Phillips screwdriver
- Flat head screwdriver
- Zip tie (optional)
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove the top panel by removing the screws, slide it back and set aside.
- Remove the two screws in the lower front, open door, remove the two screws near the base of the door. Remove the two screws at the top.
- Disconnect the wire harnesses. Tilt the control panel and disconnect the wire harness, set aside. Remove the light socket wire harness along with the two screws securing the front panel. Remove the front panel and set aside.
- Remove the bulk head by removing the screws securing it. Reach in to pull the idler pulley away from the dryer, release the dryer belt to release the tension.
- Lift the belt of the dryer and guide the drum out of the dryer. Remove the screw securing the heating element housing. Remove the high limit thermostat and thermal cut off with a screwdriver. Remove the wires with a flat head screwdriver and remove the assembly.
- Detach the support bracket from the element. To install the new dryer element, place the element on the support bracket and secure with screws.
- Reattach the wires to the terminals, secure the high limit thermostat, and the thermal cut off. Place the assembly in its place, and secure with screws.
- Reinstall the drum, reach in to pull the idler pulley towards the machine, install the dryer belt onto the idler pulley. Make sure the pulley, belt and drum are placed correctly by turning the drum.
- Reattach the bulk head with the screws. Reattach the front panel into the mounting slots and secure with screws. Reconnect the light socket wire harness. With the control panel, reconnect the wire harness and reattach the control panel. Reconnect the wire harnesses. You may secure with a zip tie.
- Replace all screws, including the top panel screws. Reconnect appliance and turn on. Go ahead and give it a test!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.