12400035 Oven Igniter for Whirlpool
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Oven igniters use electric current to open the valve, releasing the gas that ignites the burner on the range. In cases where a burner is not working, a new igniter can alleviate these issues and allow your range to ignite again.
- Find the quality replacement part you need for the range igniter oven element in your Whirlpool oven. Snap Supply offers the quality repair parts you need for all of your home appliance repair projects.
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others
Cross Reference Information
14200118, 1482-224, 1482-225, 1482224, 1482225, 3377, 41-205, 41-207, 5-50735, 5-51003, 5-51207, 5-51291, 54099H05, 550735, 551003, 551207, 551291, 7-90023, 7-90401, 7432P025-60, 7432P025-60K, 7432P026-60, 7432P051-50K, 7432P051-60, 7432P051-60K, 7432P052-60, 7432P052-60K, 7432P062-60, 7432P064-60, 7432P066-60, 7432P067-60, 7432P076-60, 790023, 790401, AH1573892, AP205016, EA1573892, F17-036, GR407, GR409, IGN5, IGN6, P205-013, P205-016, P205-017, P205-034, P205-036, PS1573892, TJERIG35, W10125528, W10127324, B00DM8J2M4, B008DJVR6Q, B008DJJTH0, B008DJXAWK, B008DJX2B4, B008DK505O, B008DJO3BC, B008DK0GSK, B008DJWETA, B008DJQVNU, B008DK5IA6, B003N6H78G, B008DK5KAE, B00MH4FEYE, B00MH4FBZ6, B00MH4EX1Y, B00MH4EW6K, B00MH4EZVC, B0156NBXIS, B00MH4FJSK, B00MH4F354, B008DJQV4Y, B008DK5CWA, B008DJM9D6, B008DK5GQM, B008DK5H20, B008DK5IYW, B008DK5M84, B008DK5GJE, IG35
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 12400035
Installation Instructions – Replacement Range Igniter for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products 12400035
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Unplug the oven.
- Disconnect the gas line to the oven.
- At the bottom rear of the oven, remove the access panel by unscrewing the 4 screws holding it in place.
- Disconnect the igniter plug.
- Remove the oven racks.
- Remove the oven bottom by lifting the plate up, sliding towards the back slightly, clearing the front lip, and then pulling the oven bottom out.
- Remove the flame spreader by either pulling it our or unscrewing it from its position.
- Slide the spreader forward to remove it from its retaining latches.
- Unscrew igniter from flame element
- Depending on oven style, you may need to splice the wiring by cutting the connector off of your old igniter and splicing it with your new one.
- Once your igniter is switched out and ready to be connected, screw your new igniter back onto the flame element.
- Replace the flame spreader on the bottom of your oven and screw the spreader back into place.
- Place oven floor back into place
- Put oven racks back into place
- On the back of the stove, reconnect the oven igniter by plugging the 2 ports together
- Replace back seal, screw it back into place with the 4 screws it was held with
- Plug oven back in
- Turn gas back onto oven.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.