00620774 Drain Pump for Bosch
Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday order before 3 p.m. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Average delivery times range 1-3 days
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
If you've got a leaky dishwasher, you might need a new dishwasher pump. This part is responsible for pumping the excess water from your dishwasher during operation. If you've got leaks, or left over water in your washer, take a look at the cross reference information and model number compatibility to see if this part is a match for your dishwasher!
- Cross Reference Information
00620774, 2692859, 620774, AH3504657, EA3504657, PS3504657, PS8728607
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Dishwasher brands: Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, and others
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in the search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 00620774
SNAP SUPPLY Part #: 00620774
Replacement Dishwasher Drain Pump
- Turn off the power to your dishwasher
- Shut off the water supply valve
- Remove the screws that secure the lower access panel
- Remove the panel
- Use a wrench to help unthread the water supply line from the inlet valve
- Unthread screws that secure the junction box cover
- Pull the cover off
- **Note the location of the wires**
- Untwist the wire nuts to disconnect the wires
- Unthread the strain relief nut and detach the strain relief from the junction box
- Disconnect the drain hose from the garbage disposer
- Once the hose is detached, feed it through the cabinet
- Open the dishwasher door and remove the mounting bracket screws
- Move the dishwasher out of the cabinet
- *You may need to adjust the legs to lower the dishwasher*
- Tip the dishwasher back, so it rests on the rear panel
- Unthread screws that secure the bottom access panel
- Disconnect the leak sensor wire and set the panel aside
- Use a flat-head screwdriver to lift the locking tab
- Rotate the drain pump counterclockwise to remove
- **Note the wires**
- Detach the wires from the old pump
- Take new Snap Supply Drain Pump out of the packaging
- Connect the wires to the terminals to the new pump
- Align the pump on the house and rotate clockwise to lock into place
- Reconnect the leak sensor wire connector
- Reposition the bottom access panel and snap into place
- Rethread the screws to secure the panel
- Return the dishwasher to its upright position
- Make sure the drain hose is accessible through the cabinet wall
- Make sure that the water and power supply line are in the respective channels in the base
- Gently slide the dishwasher back into the cabinet
- Adjust the leveling legs if necessary
- Replace the screws to mounting brackets to the cabinet countertop
- Feed the drain hose through the cabinet and connect to the sink disposer
- Make sure the hose is above the connection point
- Position the wire strain relief in the junction box
- Secure the strain relief nut
- Join the wire together and secure them with the wire nuts
- Align the cover and use a screw to secure
- Reconnect the water supply line to the inlet valve
- Replace the lower access panel and secure with screws
- Turn the water supply line back on
- Turn the power back on
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.