DC96-00887A Dryer Thermal Fuse Assembly for Samsung
If you are replacing your dryer element, thermal fuse or thermostat because your dryer is having trouble heating up, we recommend replacing the dryer element, thermal fuse and the thermostat.
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The thermal fuse assembly is a safety part responsible for preventing the dryer from overheating. In cases where your dryer doesn't start, it won't heat up, or if it is taking longer than usual to dry clothes, the thermal assembly may need to be replaced. Take a look at the compatible model numbers and cross reference information to make sure that this part will work with your dryer.
- Cross Reference Information
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Samsung
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC96-00887A
Installation Instructions – Replacement Thermal Fuse Assembly for SNAP Supply, LLC’s products DC96-00887C
Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Unplug your dryer.
- Unscrew the screws holding the top panel in place on the back of the dryer.
- Remove the top panel of the dryer.
- Lift the locking tabs on the back of the front control panel, remove panel.
- Open dryer door, unscrew the 2 screws at the bottom of the door, close door once screws are removed.
- On the top lip of the front panel, unscrew the 4 screws holding it in place, slightly lift then pull the front panel off slightly.
- Unplug the wire harness from the inside of the front panel, simply pull the plug out from the housing.
- Pull the front panel completely off by lifting the panel up off the bottom mounting brackets.
- In the bottom right corner of the open dryer, disconnect the moisture sensor plug to gain access to the heater element.
- Take the 3 screws holding the heater element out, then lift up the heater element
- With the heater element lifted, lift and remove the bottom mounting bracket.
- Lower the heating element assembly down, then carefully remove the heater element out of the dryer to remove the thermal fuse.
- Remove 2 wires attached to thermal fuse, be sure to put the wires back in the correct place after the fuse assembly is replaced.
- Unscrew the 2 screws holding the fuse assembly in place to the heater element
- Remove fuse assembly, replace with new SNAP fuse assembly
- Screw the new assembly in, reconnect wires in same pattern as when disconnected
- Put the heater assembly back into the dryer first, lifting up once in place to allow space for mounting bracket.
- Replace mounting bracket to where it originally was, Making sure to engage the locking tabs
- Replace 3 screws and reconnect the moisture sensor.
- Replace the front panel of the dryer by first making sure the panel is on the bottom mounting brackets, then reconnect the wire connection, reengage the top locking tabs to keep front panel in place.
- Replace the upper 4 screws on the top of the front panel, open dryer door, replace 2 screws on inside of door to reconnect dryer panel to lint screen housing.
- Setting control panel back onto bottom mounting brackets, ensure panel is resting on all brackets, then push panel to engage the upper locking tabs.
- Take top panel, slide it back into place along the guides at the top of the dryer.
- Screw in the 2 screws at the back on the dryer unit to relock the top panel into place.
- Plug the dryer back in, allow for a testing cycle.
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.