DC96-00882C Idler Pulley for Samsung
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the rocky mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The idler pulley guides and tensions the drive belt around the dryer drum. It is integral to the dryer functioning as intended. As the idler pulley gets older and worn out, it can begin to squeak and squeal during operation. If you are experiencing noise problems with your dryer, consider replacing the idler pulley.
Cross Reference Information
DC96-00882C, DC96-00882B, PS11771601, B06XKB5FSL
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Samsung
- UPC #: 810019171758
- ASIN #: B07B4M979V
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
|DV433ETGJWR/A1 (0000)||DV48J7770EW/A2 (0000)|
|DV433GTGJWR/A1 (0001)||DV48J7770GP/A2 (0000)|
Installation Instructions for DC96-00882C
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove screws securing the top panel, pull and lift, set aside.
- To remove the console, there are three locking tabs on the top needed to release, lift each to release. Release locking tab of wire harness, pull the panel and set aside.
- Open dryer door and remove the two screws at the bottom. Remove the upper four screws that secure the front panel. Grab front panel and lift to release it from the two locking tabs. Disconnect the door switch wire harness. Release it from the three mounting brackets from the bottom.
- Remove the panel that holds the control panel by unscrewing the screws. Disconnect the light bulb wire harness and release it from the plastic retainer. Slightly pull panel and have it at an angle, release the wire harnesses from the plastic retainers, set aside.
- Next, is removing the bulk head from the blower housing by unscrewing the screw. Then, disconnect the moisture sensor wire harness on the other side.
- Remove the four screws that secure the bulk head to the cabinet, lift front bulk head off the cabinet.
- Reach in on the drum on each side, grab the idler pulley, pull it toward the outside of the machine to release the tension of the belt. Lift the belt to guide the drum out of the machine.
- To remove the idler pulley, remove the spring that places tension onto it by sliding it downward. Remove the screw that holds the idler assembly. Remove the old assembly.
- To place in the new idler pulley, align the tab in the slot, align the holes and replace screws. Replace the spring. Make sure there is tension onto the pulley.
- Place drum back into the machine by guiding it with the belt. Set the belt in place making sure the ridges are facing the drum. Reach in to route the belt through the pulleys. Grab the idler pulley and pull it toward the outside of the machine. Then, place the belt on the idler pulley.
- Place the front bulk head by locking it in the tabs of the left side of machine, align the drum with the front bulk head making sure the drum goes over the rollers. Secure it in the locking tabs on the other side. Replace all screws along with the blower housing screw.
- Reconnect moisture sensor wire harness. Replace the wire harnesses in the plastic retainer clips. Reconnect the light bulb wire harness. The door switch wire harness will be connected after control panel is replaced.
- Reattach the console, replace the wire harnesses onto the plastic retainer clips. Make sure the front panel goes in the locking tabs. Secure with screws. Reconnect door switch wire harness. Place front panel on making sure it is locked in the locking tabs. Secure with screws. Open door to replace screws.
- Then, reattach the control panel by first reconnecting the wire harness then placing the panel on the locking tabs and then snapping it into place. Reattach the top panel and secure it with screws.
- Plug in appliance and the dryer is set to go!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.