DC47-00019A Dryer Element for Samsung
If you are replacing your dryer element, thermal fuse or thermostat because your dryer is having trouble heating up, we recommend replacing the dryer element, thermal fuse and the thermostat.
Click here to take a look at dryer element and thermostat kits, which include the thermal fuse.
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
Need a new dryer element? It might need to be replaced in the event that your dryer is not fully drying clothes. Maybe it is taking longer than usual for your clothes to dry - or maybe they're still wet when the dry cycle is finished! If that is the case, your dryer element might need to be replaced!
- Cross Reference Information
DC47-00019A, 35001247, 35001119, AP4045884, 1185561, AH2038533, EA2038533, PS2038533, ERDC47-00019A.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Click here for installation instructions!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Samsung
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for DC47-00019A
- Flat nose screwdriver
- Disconnect dryer to avoid electrocution
- Remove the screws from the back of the dryer that secure the top panel
- Slide panel back and remove top to set aside
- Carefully remove the control panel from the top
- Disconnect the wire harness and set panel aside
- Remove screws on top securing the front panel
- Open your dryer door and remove the two remaining mounting screws
- Use flat nose screwdriver to unlock the locking tabs located on top
- Pull the front panel forward
- Disconnect the door switch panel & lift off
- Set aside the panel
- Disconnect the moisture sensor wires located at the bottom of the dryer
- Remove the screws securing the heating element housing
- Remove the housing from the bracket by pulling up
- Remove the screws securing the bracket to the base
- Take both the bracket and the heating element housing out
- Note the wires and disconnect them
- Using a screwdriver unscrew the high limit thermostat & thermal limit from housing
- Remove screws securing the housing
- With pliers pull the retaining tab up
- Separate the housing
- Use pliers to straighten the wire locking tabs and pull them out
- Remove old dryer element and set aside
- Take new SNAP Supply Dryer Element out and place it in the housing
- Insert terminal wires in the locking tabs and bend them slightly to lock
- Rejoin the two halves of the housing element by inserting the tabs into the slots
- Use pliers to bend the inner tabs
- Align the tabs with the housing using the screw holes & screw into place
- Reposition the high limit thermostat and thermal limit to housing
- Replace the screws
- Connect the heating wires to the terminals
- Return the housing to the dryer
- Reposition the bracket by placing the slots into the base of the dryer
- Secure using the screws
- Reposition the heating housing by inserting the element into the bulkhead
- Align the front tab to the bracket
- Secure using screws
- Reconnect the moisture sensor wires
- Replace the front panel and connect wire to the door switch
- Replace mounting screws
- Reconnect the wire harness to the control panel
- Align tabs on bottom and snap panel into place
- Slide the top panel into place
- Use screws to secure into place
- Connect dryer outlet and begin using
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.