WB44X5074 Broil Element for GE
- Cross Reference Information
60998, AH249460, EA249460, PS249460, TS44X5074, WB44X5075, B00MOCNQIK
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Oven brands:
General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB44X5074
- Flat head screwdriver
- Quarter inch nut driver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- *Make sure the wires from the terminal do not fall back into the oven wall.
- Open oven door, remove oven racks. It is recommended to remove the oven door for personal protection. Remove the screws stoppers on each hinge, grab the door, lift and set aside.
- Remove the two screws holding the element, remove the two screws from the rear bracket, remove the element until you see the terminals. Be careful the wires do not fall back into the oven wall.
- With a flat head screwdriver remove the wires from the terminals. Be careful the wires do not fall back into the oven wall.
- To place the new broil element, place the wires on the terminals.
- Install the element and secure the support bracket with the two screws. Replace the two rear screws to secure the element.
- Replace the door and lock both stoppers, replace racks and close oven door.
- Plug in appliance and oven is all set!
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy