WB44X5074 Broil Element for GE
Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The broil element is used to evenly heat items in the oven. It is located at the top of the oven. If your oven is not cooking evenly, it could be a problem with the broil element.
- Cross Reference Information
60998, AH249460, EA249460, PS249460, TS44X5074, WB44X5075, B00MOCNQIK
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Oven brands:
General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB44X5074
- Flat head screwdriver
- Quarter inch nut driver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- *Make sure the wires from the terminal do not fall back into the oven wall.
- Open oven door, remove oven racks. It is recommended to remove the oven door for personal protection. Remove the screws stoppers on each hinge, grab the door, lift and set aside.
- Remove the two screws holding the element, remove the two screws from the rear bracket, remove the element until you see the terminals. Be careful the wires do not fall back into the oven wall.
- With a flat head screwdriver remove the wires from the terminals. Be careful the wires do not fall back into the oven wall.
- To place the new broil element, place the wires on the terminals.
- Install the element and secure the support bracket with the two screws. Replace the two rear screws to secure the element.
- Replace the door and lock both stoppers, replace racks and close oven door.
- Plug in appliance and oven is all set!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.