WB44X196 Bake Element for GE
- If you have a broken bake element in your GE oven, then we can help. Snap Supply offers our online catalog with cross-reference access to locate the appliance repair part you need. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes when you purchase products that are made with quality and longevity.
Cross Reference Information
2624, 454205, AH249422, CH44X5021, EA249422, PS249422, RP552, TS552, WB44X0109, WB44X0110, WB44X0113, WB44X0114, WB44X0123, WB44X0124, WB44X0127, WB44X0128, WB44X0131, WB44X0132, WB44X0196, WB44X109, WB44X110, WB44X113, WB44X114, WB44X123, WB44X124, WB44X127, WB44X128, WB44X131, WB44X132, WB44X5021, WB44X5026, WB44X5027, B003BIGDD6
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
- UPC: 810019170911
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for WB44X196
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall.
- Open oven door, pull out oven racks.
- Remove the two screws that hold the bake element. Pull the bake element out enough to disconnect the wires. Disconnect the two wires off the terminals. Be careful not to let wires fall back into the oven wall.
- Remove old element. Place new element into position, attach wires into terminals, push in element and put screws back in.
- Place racks in, close door, and turn on appliance.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy