Same Day Shipping
If you place your order between Monday - Friday before 3 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you order on Saturday before 12 p.m., your order will be shipped on that day. If you place your order outside these times, call us at 1-802-727-4126 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
Quick Delivery, All Over The Country
We ship to 61% of the country in just 2 business days - See Shipping tab for more information! Free shipping includes Saturday and Sunday delivery. 3-day delivery from the East Coast all the way to the Rocky Mountains and more!
We Stay On Top of It
We are using the most reliable options available. Even though all major carriers are experiencing delays, we are always happy to help. If you have a question about the status of your shipment, call us directly for the quickest response at 1-802-727-4126.
We’re Always Happy to Help
Our support team can be contacted via email at Suppot@snap.parts, or you can call us at 1-802-727-4126 during business hours. In the event that you need support outside of business hours, snap.parts has an instant message support chat that can help you solve any problem.
The dishwasher heating element is located at the bottom of the dishwasher and is responsible for heating the water used to wash the dishes. If your dishwasher is running without hot water, the dishwasher heating element may need to be replaced.
- Cross Reference Information
137488300, 134552300, 134552301, 134552302, 2689007, AH3651516, EA3651516, PS3651516, B00DZZFVYM
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Compatible with the following Range brands: Frigidaire, Electrolux, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others.
Just because parts look the same does not mean that they are the same. Use the model numbers below to ensure that this part is compatible with your appliance!
All Snap parts come with installation instructions to help you with your repair. If you need more help, you can always contact us for further assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-269-0086.
Use ctrl+F then enter your model number in search bar and hit enter
Installation Instructions for 137488301
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Flat head screwdriver
- Unplug appliance and/or turn off circuit breakers to prevent electrocution.
- Remove the screws securing the back panel and set panel aside.
- Note where the wire harnesses belong to the heating element. Remove the wire harnesses, using a 10mm socket remove the nut securing the element. With a flat head screwdriver, pry out the element.
- To install the new heating element, insert it into the tub, tighten the mounting nut, reconnect the wires to the terminals.
- Reattach the back panel and secure with screws. Plug in appliance and installation is complete!
Items bought from Snap Supply can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Alterations to Snap Supply products is a violation of the return policy and will result in a nonrefundable product. To ensure your satisfaction with our products please contact us with any questions.
Shipping can be expensive, that is why Snap Supply provides free shipping on all orders! No minimum order amounts, that force you to buy something you don't need. Order before 1 PM Eastern and it will ship that same day!
Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.